TAILORED INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING If you’re confident when going on a job interview or asking for a raise or a promotion, you’re one of the lucky ones. Most people have an anxious time before, during and after their interviews: anxiety about how they’ll do; anxiety about how they’re doing; anxiety about how they did. Our interview skills training will help you get to grips with your anxiety so you can actually enjoy the interview process and present yourself in the best possible light.
When you can present yourself with ease, you have a much higher chance of getting the job you want This accredited course is suitable for corporate and public sector Continuing Professional Development Plans and Portfolios.
Interview Training Objectives
- Understanding Interview Dynamics
- Getting the Most of your Interview Preparation
- Making the Right First, Second or Third Impression
- Learning how to Tackle Interview Nerves
- Feeling at Home in the Interviewing Arena
- Taking Care of the Interviewer
- Becoming a Good ‘Story-Teller’
- Understanding the Dynamics Around the Table
- Dressing for Interview Success
- Handling Difficult Interview Questions
- Handling Rejection
- Sharpening up your Personal Interviewing Style